SHIP 5 REACT APPS
IN 5 DAYS 🚀
The best way to learn is by building things and shipping them.
Join the waitlist
How does this challenge work?
Intro Lessons ✨
You'll get access to introductory lessons to React, Next.js and Tailwind so you can learn as you go.
Project Brief 📝
You'll get a project brief explaining what we will build and a basic style guide to get you started immediately.
Do it Yourself first 👩🏽💻
I'd encourage you to try it on your own first before watching the video. Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Learn from Ankita 💖
You'll get a video from me showing you exactly how to build it, and you can get creative here.
Hold Accountability 🤝
I have a leaderboard setup to automatically track your progress based on your Github repo.
Celebrate, Share your App 🎉
And finally it's time to celebrate and share your app on social media of your choice daily.
SMALL IMPROVEMENTS WILL GET YOU HUGE RESULTS.
- 👤 Ideal for anyone looking to learn something new, ship things daily and build a cool portfolio to show off!
- ✏️ You will need 1-2 hours daily to work on these apps
- 🪴 These apps are snack-sized so that you can ship things quickly 🚀
- 🙈 And No, we will not build another to-do list or calculator app.
- 💪 You'll learn topics such as React Hooks, animations and more.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF with 5 DAYS OF REACT 👇
Challenging yourself and incrementally shipping stuff is the best way to learn anything 💪.
This challenge will help you learn new things and walk away with a portfolio of 5 projects you can show off.
Every app would be built with Pure React or Next.js and Tailwind to style the app.
WHO IS THIS CHALLENGE FOR? 👇
- All developers, specifically Junior and Intermediate developers
- You don't need to know React, Tailwind or Next.js, as I'll teach you everything you need to know to build it
Don't get stuck in Tutorial hell, push yourself to 🚢 SHIP things quickly!
What will you build during this challenge?
This challenge has 5 beautiful apps with action packed content
Details about how the challenge works
Interactive Markdown app
Add Whimsy to your apps (Animations)
Spotify Wrapped (Github Wrapped)
React performance using React profiler
AI app using Chat GPT (hot topic of the town)
Don't worry, you are not alone! 💜
You'll get access to a community so you get the help needed.
Are you ready to Ship 5 React apps in 5 days? 🚀
Join the waitlist, let's go!!!
Creator of this Challenge
Hi, I'm Ankita 👋🏽, I have
- 👤 Spent 12+ years in Tech at the intersection of frontend and leadership
- ✏️ Have taught 10,000+ students React, GraphQL and Next.js online
- 🪴 Grown 100+ developers & leaders and 25+ developer teams at a time
- 🎥 I've given over 30 conference talks worldwide, you can find a few on Youtube
- 🌎 Worked for IBM, Tim Hortons, Burger King, Popeyes, Borrowell, WealthSimple, Roche, Shoppers Drug Mart, Moleskine and more.
Here are a few of my popular posts you may like 👇:
- 📋 React Server vs Client Components in Next.js 13 →
- 📋 Data Fetching Techniques in Next.js with Visuals →
- 🎥 How you can build a lightning fast site with Next.js, GraphQL and Tailwind →
I've created this challenge 🎄 to encourage developers to ship something for 5 days and release it out in the world. We can be imperfect in shipping things. It can be challenging to learn things independently, explore new tech and do your day-to-day.
This challenge will push you to find time to learn, learn something new every single day and have something to show off as you'll be sharing with others.
I hope you enjoy the challenge and community!
I'm excited to have you onboard.
This free challenge Ship React is here to help you grow into a successful leader.